Monday, September 20, 2010
2. Sri. G.Gopakumar, IP, Attingal Sub Division, promoted on adhoc basis and posted as ASP(OD& Mktg), Kollam Division.
3. Sri. V.Balakrishnan Nair, presently officiating AD(FS), C.O on reversion to the cadre of ASPOs to be posted as ASP(OD), Trivandrum South Division.
4. Smt. L.Meena, Addl. OS, RMS TV Division,transferred and posted as Dy Manager, Speed Post Centre TVM in the new post created by redeployment of the post of Addl. OS, RMS TV Dn.
5. Smt. P.Binu, IP(CCC), TVM(N) transferred and posted as IP, TVM Ist Sub Dn, RMS TV Dn.
6. Sri. Rajeev Ranjan, IP (Printing), PSD TVM, transferred and posted as IP(CCC), TVM(N), vice Smt. Binu transferrred.
The Association congratulates the young officers on their promotion and extends to them all support and co-operation in their new venture.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
No.CHQ/IASP/SCPC Dated: 07-09-2010
Ms. Radhika Doraiswamy
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Sub:Up- gradation of Grade Pay to the cadre of Inspector Posts-regardingRef: Postal
Directorate No.4-12/2009-PCC dated 22-03-2010.Respected Madam, In continuation of this Association letter no. even dated 09-08-2010 and further discusssions with the DDG(Estt.) on 16-08-2010, it is submitted as under :-
Post of Inspector, Posts may be merged with the post of Asstt. Supdt. Posts with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with nomenclature as Asstt. Supdt. Posts as JAO(Non gazetted) was merged with AAO(Gazetted) with nomenclature as AAO. If ,it is not possible then post of Inspector, Posts may be retained as Inspector, Posts (Non-Gazetted Group-B) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and post of Asstt. Supdt. Posts as Asstt. Supdt. Posts(Gazetted Group-B) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- as post of Senior AO and its promotional post of ACAO are in the same pay band of PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. Documentary proof in this regard is also attached.
( ROOP CHAND)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
It is ascertained from CHQ that the file relating to Upgradation of Grade pay of Inspector posts was returned by Accounts wing of the Directorate (JSFA) to Establishment wing of the Directorate nearly after three months with reported remark that the merger of IP cadre (which is of Non-Gazetted status) is not feasible with ASP cadre (which is of Gazetted status) and now the Department is toying with the idea of merging two cadres with withdrawal of Gazetted status accorded to ASPs.But no definite proposal on the issue has been communicated to our association sofar.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Ms Kavery Banerjee Secretary (Posts) and Ms Arundhaty Ghosh CPMG WB Circle