Latest

3/recent/ticker-posts

Farewell Message from Circle Secretary


I am lucky that I was able to be at the helm of affairs of our benign Association in the capacity as the Circle Secretary, Kerala, during the last 2 years. I acknowledge and appreciate the love, affection shown ,the support given and the confidence reposed on me by each one of you. No wonder, I was able to enroll almost all the officers in our cadre as the members of the Association during my tenure. The circle administration has also supported me a lot to address the general cause of our cadre. Foremost is the case of repatriation of surplus candidates and direct IPs to their parent divisions. The process is on the move. CPMG has assured me that all the surplus candidate from Kerala working outside the circle and direct IPs hailing from other circles and working in kerala will be repatriated to their respective circles. I am grateful to the CPMG for the initiative taken by her to redress the grievances of young IPs to bring them to their parent circ les.
n the annual conference held last week, our respected CPMG admitted that our Association was not taken into confidence by the administration by taking decisions on new business ventures and services against the back of our Association. Hope the circle administration will take cognizance of the views of the assn too beforehand to create a healthy and strong bond between us and the admin.
Before signing off, I would like to propose my sincere thanks to each and every one of you. I am confident that the circle leadership is handed over to powerful hands and they will hopefully lead the right way for the interest of the Association to make it stronger and stronger.
Yours fraternally,
Nirmal Kumar MP & CS