Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Immediately after the release of 6th CPC, Our Association demanded higher grade pay of Rs 4600 to IP , Rs 4800 to ASP and Rs 5400 to PS Group B. The matter is still pending with Anomaly Committee for more than one year. During discussion, concerned officers in the Postal Directorate assured that the Grade Pay would be revised upwardly as soon as the Grade Pay of analogous cadre in other ministries/departments is revised.
Now the grade pay of Inspectors of CBDT/CBEC and Assistants in CSS has been revised from Rs 4200 to Rs 4600 vide Ministry of Finance Memo. No. F.No. 1/1/2008-IC dt.13.11.2009 and 16.11.2009. Referring this, I have already submitted letter No. CHQ/IASP/SCPC dated 16.11.2009 to Postal Directorate demanding Grade Pay Rs 4600 to Inspector Posts and a reminder was issued on 14.12.2009 besides meeting personally and had discussion with Director General (Posts) and DDG(Estt). But the file is not moving in the expected speed.
Enough time has already been given. We cannot prolong our patience furthermore. It is the time to react. Each one of us has to exert pressure on the Department. Then only we can get justice.
Please go through the following instructions carefully and do it immediately:
1. Every IP and ASP has to write a letter to DG individually with a copy to me.
2. Model letter is given below. Take print out. Two copies should be prepared. One should be sent to the following address:
Ms. Radhika Doraiswamy, Director General, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Another copy of this letter may be sent to the following address:
Shri. S.Samuel, General Secretary, AIAIASP, No.12.P&T Colony, Civil Lines, New Delhi-110054.
3. All Circle Secretaries and CHQ Office bearers are requested to personally request all members both IP & ASPs to send this letter.
4. All IP & ASPs are requested to pass on this message to all members and ensure that this letter is dispatched immediately as instructed above.
5. The letter writing campaign should be completed by 10.1.2010 positively.
………… (PIN Code)
Department of Posts
Subject : Request for revision of Grade Pay of Inspector Posts from Rs 4200 to Rs 4600.
1. The Sixth Central Pay Commission has recommended merger of pre-revised pay scales of Rs.5500-9000 and Rs.6500- 10500 with a view to bring Inspector (Posts) on par with Inspectors and analogous posts in CBDT and CBEC as well as Assistants in CSS and this has also been accepted and implemented by the Govt. Accordingly, Inspector Posts have been placed in PB-2 with grade Pay of Rs 4200/- on par with Assistants in CSS/Inspectors and analogous posts in CBDT and CBEC w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
2. Now the Grade pay of Inspectors of CBDT/CBEC has been upwardly revised from Rs 4200 to Rs 4600 vide Ministry of Finance Memo. No. F.No. 1/1/2008-IC dt.13th November 2009.
3. The Grade Pay of Assistants in the Central Secretariat has also been upgraded from Rs 4200 to Rs 4600 vide Ministry of Finance Memo. No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 16th November 2009.
4. It is only in the fitness of things that the Grade Pay of Inspector Posts should be revised as Rs 4600/- on par with Inspectors in CBDT/CBEC and Assistant in CSS as demanded by our Association.
5. I request you to kindly intervene and cause revision of grade pay of Inspector posts from Rs 4200 to Rs 4600 on par with Inspector CBDT/CBEC and Assistant in CSS and restore ‘Equity and Parity’ and thus render justice.
General Secretary, AIAIASP
No.12, P&T Colony, Civil Lines
Thursday, December 24, 2009
POSTAL OFFICERS ASSOCIATION
CENTRAL HEAD QUARTERS-17/3B,KALI BARI MARG,NEW DELHI 110001
UNITY IS STRENGTH-BE UNITED
President: N.V.Sutar, General Secretary: Janardan Sharma
Fiancial & Asst Genl Secretary : Surendra Kumar
09819328330 09868017454 09456210837
Here is a proposal of merger of Inspectors and Asst. Supdts. Cadre into one with Grade Pay 4600/- under consideration of the department. Department wants consent of Postal officers Association and All India Association of Inspector and Asst Supdts.
I have discussed with Sh. S. Samuel General Secretary of Inspector and Asst Supdt. who is against the merger and that Association wants Grade pay 4600 for Inspector, 4800 Grade Pay for ASPOs and 5400 Grade Pay in PB-2 for PS Group B w.e.f. 01-01-2006.
Postal officers Association Core committee is likely to meet in New Delhi on 25-12-2009 for consideration of different views and to take some decision.
You are requested to consider following and e-mail your considered views.
1) Whether you are in favour of merger, if yes.
2) Whether IPOs + ASPOs should be merged or ASPOs + PS Group B
should be merged.
3) What should be the consequences of the merger and what would
be the solution there of.
4) What grade pay should be for IPO/ASPO/PS Group B/ JTS etc
5) Any other additional information, which is considered essential?
The matter is very much crucial. Please consult your fellow members in depth and e- mail your reply latest by 24th any time so that the same may be taken into account on 25th.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Source: ST/15-47/2006-07 dated 21/12/2009 CO Tvm
2. Sri G.Mohanan , TN Circle to be SP PSD Trivandrum against existing vacancy
3. Sri J.Raghavendran, TN Circle allotted to Central Region against existing vacancy
4. Sri K.Sathiamoorthy, TN Circle allotted to Central Region against existing vacancy
5. M.Mustafa, TN Circle to be AD(GA), O/o the CPMG Kerala
6. L.Amalachandran, TN Circle to be AD(Est&Rect), O/o the CPMG Kerala
ST/1/1/5/2009 dated 22/12/2009 refers
2. Sri S.Gopalakrishnan, Central Region to be AD(LC), CO Chennai
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
01. Shri.M.Shanmugam, ASP, Salem .
02. Shri.G.Mohanan, SP, Namakkal Dn .
03. Shri.J.Ragavendran, SAS, CO .
04. Shri.K.Sathyamurthy, AD BD, WR .
05. Shri.M.Mustafa, Sr PM, Nagercoil HO .
06. Shri.L.Amalachandran, Sr PM, Vellore HO .
Souce : TN Circle Blog.
Ms Kavery Banerjee Secretary (Posts) and Ms Arundhaty Ghosh CPMG WB Circle