As per the information collected from the Supplier M/s Agmatel India, the supply is expected by 20th June 2010.
Monday, May 31, 2010
It is a web based software and there is no integration with the Point of Sale or any other meghdoot module. The booked amount / paid amount have to be entered in treasury module.
Inpecting officers may please be aware about this.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subject : Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees.
I am directed to refer to this Directorate Office Memorandum of even number dated 18.9.2009 on the above subject mentioned above.
2. In page No 19 of the OM, the following omission has been noticed in illustration No 5:-
(a) In example 4 in Box No 4, the text appearing as "3rd MACP to the grade pay of Rs 4200 on completion of 30 years of service" may be read as "3rd MACP to the grade pay of Rs 4200 on completion of 10 years service in the grade pay of 2800 or 30 years of service, whichever is earlier".
3. This corrigendum is based on illustration No 28B of Annexure I to the OM dated 18 Septemner 2009 which prescribes that if two promotions are earned before completion of 20 year, only 3rd financial upgradation would be admissible on completion of 10 year of service in the grade pay from the date 2nd promotion or at 30th year of service, whichever is earlier.
4. This Directorate OM dated 18 Sep 2009 may be taken as amended accordingly and this change may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
n the annual conference held last week, our respected CPMG admitted that our Association was not taken into confidence by the administration by taking decisions on new business ventures and services against the back of our Association. Hope the circle administration will take cognizance of the views of the assn too beforehand to create a healthy and strong bond between us and the admin.
Before signing off, I would like to propose my sincere thanks to each and every one of you. I am confident that the circle leadership is handed over to powerful hands and they will hopefully lead the right way for the interest of the Association to make it stronger and stronger.
Nirmal Kumar MP & CS
Hon’ble Minister for Communication and IT has observed that there is no integration between top management and Circle level operations, with Postal Services Board, having six Members is virtually excluded from any effective role. He also observed that work distribution among Members in the Board is haphazard and unequal. To put in place an effective administrative mechanism with greater accountability and participation the Members of the PSB have been made in- charge of specific Circles as follows. This is in addition to their existing functional responsibilities.
Circles Jurisdiction of Members of PSBCentral
MP, Chhatisgarh, Orissa: Maj. Gen V Sadasivam
HP, Haryana, Punjab, J and K: Ms. Manjula Prasher
AP, TN, Karnataka, Kerala: Mr. P K Gopinath
UP, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand : Dr. Uday Balakrishna
Bihar, WB, Assam, NE: Mrs. Indira Krishna Kumar
Maharastra, Gujarat, Rajasthan: Mr. S Samant
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
1. Sri. Bimar Kumar Jha, IP Printing, PSD TVM (presently officiating as ASP TVM RMS) (Selected under IP direct quota) WITH Smt E.K.Jayasree, O/o PMG,Agra Region, UP (surplus candidate). Sri. Bimal Kumar Jha will be reverted as IP, TV 1st Sub Division before his relief and Smt E.K.Jayasree is alloted to Nothern Region on transfer. Further posting orders will be issued by PMG(NR).
2. Sri. Jay Prakash, IP(OS), RMS CT Dn (selected under IP direct quota) WITH Smt Anju Thyagarajan, OS, O/s SPOs, Raibarelli Dn, UP Circle (surplus candidate). On transfer, Smt Anju Thyagarajan is alloted to Central Region and further orders will be issued by PMG(CR).
The Association welcomes the young officers to their home Circle and assures them all support and guidance. They are also requested to take an active role in the activities of the association.
1. Smt. K.R.Lysha,IP(PG), Valsad (Gujara Circle) has been transferred and posted as IP Kottarakkara (Kollam Division) vice Smt. P.Binu who is transferred and posted as IP(CC), Trivandrum North Division against the vacant post.
2. Smt. R.Bindu, OS, PTC, Dharbanga (Bihar) is transferred and posted as IP Kollam RMS(RMS TV Division) (vacant Post).
The Association welcomes the young officers back to their home Circle and extends all support and guidance. They are also requested to take an active role in the activities of the association.
Monday, May 10, 2010
- President - Sri. T.M.Krishnaswamy, ASP(Vig), O/o CPMG, TVM-33
- Secretary- Sri. Ajith Kurian, ASP(LC), O/o CPMG, TVM-33
- Treasurer- Sri. K.Manoj, ASP, Ottappalam Sub Division, Ottappalam
- Vice President- Sri. B.Padmakumar, ASP, EKM RMS
- Asst: Secretaries: (i) Sri. Mohammad Sherif, ASP(HQ), Tirur
- Organizing Secretaries: (i) Sri. Venunathan Pillai, ASP(OD), Tiruvalla
- Auditor- Sri. Janakiraman, ASP, Palakkad Sub Division, Palakkad
Ms Kavery Banerjee Secretary (Posts) and Ms Arundhaty Ghosh CPMG WB Circle