Friday, July 30, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
2.Sri. V.Balakrishnan Nair, ASP Nedumangadu, promoted on adhoc basis and posted as AD(FS), CO vice Sri. G.Mohanan granted HPL for 60 days from 28.7.10 to 25.9.10
3. A.R.Reghunathan officiating AD(BD), CO on reversion, is promoted and posted as AD(LC),C.O (in modification to the earlier order issued) vice Sri. R.Gopalakrishna Pillai granted commuted leave on MC for 58 days from3.8.10 to 29.9.10.
4. Sri. T.K.Jacob, ASP(OD) IJK Dn is promoted on adhoc basis and alloted to CR vice Sri. K.Gokuldas, AD(Staff), RO Kochi granted leave on MC for 60 days from 2.8.10.
Hearty congrats to the officers .
Monday, July 26, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
extends warm welcome to Sri Sailal
Friday, July 16, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
India Post has decided to introduce Remotely Managed Franking Machines in place of Electronic Franking Machines with effect from 16.8.2010
Salient Features of the RMFS is as follows:-
(1) Amount for uploading the credit is to be credited at SBI or at Post office through ePayment.(2) The machine is to be connected to the central server three times every day for exchanging information on funds deposited, funds downloaded and uploading of reports etc.
(3) The credit will be uploaded in Franking machine on its dialing to RMFs server for the purpose. Meters will be set/re-set automatically.
(4) Franking impression shall be in blue colour and will indicate class of article, pincode, authentication code, date of frank, mail item number, licence identified number, frank value and 2D barcode.
(5) 2D barcode will have important information and the barcode can be scanned to check the genuineness of the frank impression.
Migration plan for phasing out the electronic FM is as follows:-
(i) The scheme will be introduced with effect from 16.8.2010
(ii) Licences of all FMs which are older than 5 years will not be renewed.
(iii) Licences of Electronic FM which are less than 5 years old may be renewed till completion of period of 5 years.
(iv) No Electronic FM of old models shall not be allowed to operate after 30.6.2013. Articles franked by such machines shall not be accepted after 30.6.2013.
Monday, July 12, 2010
INSPECTORS AND ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENTS POSTS
No. IP/ASP/ASSN/01 Date: 10.07.2010
The Chief Postmaster General
Trivandrum – 695 033
Sub: Provisions of data card to IPs/ASPs
We wholeheartedly acknowledge the gesture of the Department to supply laptops and laser printer to all sub divisional heads. The supply is in progress and most of the sub divisional heads have received the consignments. This will surely enable the sub divisional heads to have an effective data base of the sub divisions, and an effective monitoring system for e-enabled services in the POs under jurisdiction.
The present supply is made to the Sub divisions and not to the incumbents. We feel that the item issued to the incumbent will ensure proper maintenance, handling and upkeep of hardware resulting in long life. As such it is requested that the item may please be supplied to all IPs/ASPs in their personal capacity instead of the post they hold so that they can carry it from one post to another on transfer.
Since the sub divisional heads are subject to frequent movement in the sub divisions it would have been better if they are provided with a data card for internet access which may facilitate them to monitor all e-enabled services viz., ePost, eMO, Project Arrow etc. Therefore we request your good self to kindly consider provision for internet data card to sub divisional heads to ensure quality of services in all fields.
The DG, Posts in her address during All India conference of our association held at Delhi had assured that laptops will be supplied to all the IPs/ASPs other than the sub divisional heads also. CHQ of our association is pursuing the case with Directorate. We would also like to request your good office to kindly intervene to cause early supply.
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
1. T.M.Krishnaswamy, ASP(Vig) RO Calicut to be Sothern Region
2. Sathyanarayana ASP Kasaragod Sub Dvn to be ASP(HQ) Kasaragod
1. K Geetha , Offtg ASP HQ Vadakara - no change.
2. Permanandkumar, Offtg ASP BD , RO to be ASP Vig RO Calicut
3. M.P.Ramesh, Offtg ASP Pattambi Sub Dn - No Change
4. V.Sarada, Offtg PM Ottappalam - No change
1. Riyas paranthirat ASP Kalpetta to be ASP Kasaragod Sub Dn
1. Pranabkumar Jha , IP Tv 2nd Sub Dn to be ASP Kalpetta Sub Dn
2. Niranjankumar, IP RO to be ASP BD RO Calicut
Thursday, July 1, 2010
The first meeting of this kind was successfully held in the Central Region at Kochi on 19.6.10. The said meeting stood out due to the extremely high participation of our members of the region. The next meeting is proposed to be held in Southern Region on 10.07.2010 (second Saturday) at Hotel Regency, Thampanoor Trivandrum at 10.00 A.M. The Association calls upon each and every member to kindly make themselves convenient and to attend said the meeting on 10.7.10.
Ms Kavery Banerjee Secretary (Posts) and Ms Arundhaty Ghosh CPMG WB Circle